State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Who we are looking for
The Business Risk Management Change Team is seeking a Business Analyst (located in Quincy, MA) to support delivery of a broad portfolio of programs including regulatory compliance, corporate policy implementation and operational redesign. Initial focus will be on contract compliance.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. In your role you will take part in the development and delivery of business solutions for contract compliance including contract execution, evaluation of high-risk terms, monthly reporting, storing contacts in centralized storage location.
What you will be responsible for
- Draft Master Service Agreements and Service Schedules for all Analytics Products. Liaison with Client Services and Legal to incorporate client feedback. Manage contract lifecycle to ensure timely execution of contract
- Load contracts into the Enterprise Contract Management System
- Create and monitor monthly risk reporting on contract compliance
Education and preferred qualifications
- Minimum of 3 to 5+ years financial services experience and State Street operating model
- Experience in contract drafting preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, MS Project)
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication, influencing and collaboration skills including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior stakeholders and participants
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong professional relationships
- Self-motivated professional with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and goals
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.