You can make a difference by working at BNY Mellon, where finance, technology and business intersect, to power the global financial industry.
The Transformation office is responsible for the prioritization, governance and effective delivery of BNY Mellon | Pershing’s strategic initiatives. The Team ensures focus and funding is optimally allocated to support the firm’s strategic priorities and that those objectives are delivered as efficiently and effectively as possible. Actions in support of these responsibilities include planning and budgeting, communication, reporting, process design, robotics, automation, business change and initiative management.
The Transformation Office includes a group of high performing change management professionals that lead cross functional teams on initiatives from initiation to completion. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and possess excellent communication and relationship skills as they will be responsible for working with internal, external and prospective clients on future state design and initiative delivery. Defines, designs and implements process improvement initiatives through cross-functional teams. Assigned to complex problems with a large scope/breadth. Contributes to and leads process re-engineering strategy and process design across multiple lines of business. Collaborates with leaders to design strategies to drive increased adoption and utilization of solutions.
A successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Employs a client-focused, strategic approach to drive adoption and utilization of business process re-engineering solutions.
- Conducts in-depth analyses on business segments, competitive landscape and industry environment to determine process recommendations and impact analysis.
- Applies skills and expertise to identifying and compiling the right set of recommendations to address specific client needs. Helps operationalize process design and reengineering strategies for broader implementation.
- Manages activities such as reporting, planning, issue/risk identification, tracking and resolution, scope management, estimation, internal client management, relationship management, for initiatives of varying business complexity.
- Reports and escalates progress/issues to management, as needed.
- Contributes to vendor and client relations to ensure that expectations are developed and met.
- Maintains regular contact with internal clients and coordinates and reports on progress and accomplishments.
- Plans for and executes on the rollout of the solution.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5 – 7 years of total work experience. Securities, financial products and/or the finance industry experience preferred.
- 5 + years of process design experience
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.