Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for Project Office Administrator to join our team.
Project Office Administrator is a central hub that provides structure and centralized coordination to support, enable and ensure Projects and Programs achieve objectives.
- A Project Administrator supports the Project or Program Manager / Director in the given tasks, help keep control over Project repository, document management, tracking
- Follow the right methodology and processes in place, as applicable and taught
- Coordinate internal meetings & gather data for meetings
- Collect data and help to produce reporting in many areas (risks & issues, finances, resources, planning & achievements, deliverables & signoffs)
- Set up, maintain and ensure the Program Repository
- Have interpersonal skills and use the adequate communication channels
- Take customer requests and lead the appropriate action.
- Able to respond to given requests in a timely & accurate manner
- To deliver a PMO service and support
- Responsible for own development and actively looks for mentor and advice
- Is able to work as part of a team
- Responds quickly to requests received
- Contribute to maintaining very simple project plans & updating the most basic data
- Help supervise progress of milestones, or deliverables
- Direct responsible for one reporting area out of the Project Plan
- Raise creation & request approvals of program team staffing
- Maintains Resource tracker Onboarding & Offboarding of resources
- Interfaces with other PMO services
- Help to financial reports
- Foster data for Change Management
- Supports low-complexity Risks & Issue logging & action follow-up
- Support for having POs raised and overall status
- Formal education level: bachelor’s degree
- Professional English level (writing & speaking), additional one of these languages:French, German, Dutch.
What we offer:
• We offer you training and certifications:Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
• We have flexible benefits for you: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop
• Have extra vacation days based on your work experience.
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.