State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Who we are looking for
The North America Regional Lead for the Alpha Front Office Support team, jointly with the regional leads in EMEA and APAC, will build and lead a team of functional support associates to deliver best-in-class functional support, client service and problem resolution for the Charles River IMS application in partnership with implementations, technology, data, front, middle and back office teams, as well as contracted third-party vendors.
Our team is:
- Passionate about innovation
- Knowledgeable about global portfolio management, trading, compliance and analytics across asset classes
- Committed to a streamlined client experience
- Dedicated to helping our clients make easier and more informed investment decisions to optimize returns and manage risk.
Why this role is important to us
State Street Alphais the first front-to-back asset servicing platform for institutional and wealth management firms. Alpha brings together real-time data and asset intelligence across the investment lifecycle to help them make better decisions and deliver growth for our clients. The team you will be joining is responsible for providing seamless service to Alpha Clients for the full spectrum of needs from operational, technical, data and service questions to incident response related to the Alpha platform.
What you will be responsible for
As The Regional Lead for North America you will
- Collaborate with the implementation team to build, test, and roll-out the new service function as part of a multi-year phased implementation.
- Manage a team of support associates to deliver best-in-class support using frameworks for service consistency, streamlining operational processes for resolving inquiries/issues with a sense of urgency, and ensuring work is documented for data quality and process transparency.
- Proactively communicate with the client and executive team to manage client/stakeholder expectations, provide updates on high priority issue resolutions and timelines, and identify improvement opportunities for product and service team performance.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Deep working knowledge of financial instruments and the investment lifecycle, including Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives and Combinations.
- Proven ability to lead a high performing functional support team with experience effectively building processes, hiring, coaching, supervising, and evaluating team members
- Exceptional relationship and collaboration skills in order to cultivate and grow relationships and partner/influence others to deliver best-in-class service.
- Strong communication and presentation skills including for executive audiences
- Strong prioritization and strategic decision-making skills, with the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Client-service mindset
- Process and efficiency oriented
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 12+ years of experience, including 2+ years of experience in a supervisory/people management role
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, or other relevant area
- CFA, CIMA, CIIA, or CFS certifications, preferred
- Familiarity with industry software providers to promote platform interoperability (i.e., Bloomberg PORT, CRD, BRS Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, Factset, Fidessa Minerva, Eze Software, etc.), preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and/or JIRA, a plus
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
In compliance with the U.S. federal government Executive Order 14042, State Street requires vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of employment in the United States. If you accept this position, you will be required to substantiate that you are vaccinated, or that you are legally entitled to a religious or medical exemption.”
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.