Under the direction of the Guest Service Manager, the Guest Services Supervisor is responsible for the work that is carried out within the Guest Services Department. Coordinates Guest Services at the conference center so that staff members and guests experience a positive impression of the facility.
• Supervises Guest Services Support Staff in providing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week coverage.
• Coordinates registration functions and transportation for all guests.
• Trains Front Desk/Concierge personnel by utilizing training programs established in conjunction with Aramark, and conference center clients.
• Oversees front desk and concierge’s tasks to ensure world class service is provided in the following areas:
• Check in and check out functions
• Ensures proper execution of Lobby Ambassador Program.
• Guest orientation of the local area and the conference center facilities
• Proper telephone service technique and PBX operation
• Handling of guest mail, messages and special deliveries
• Coordinating reservations for guest transportation
• Full understanding and utilization of the property management system
• Familiarization with night audit function
• Assisting all guests in any way possible including following up on guest concerns in a timely manner.
• Maintaining a limited supply of sundries and restocks as necessary.
• Issuing and monitoring safe deposit boxes
• Opening and closing of support staff cashier banks.
• Design and implement training programs to ensure that all staff are well-versed in daily job functions, safety awareness, and Aramark policies and procedures.
• Responsible for ordering, storing and inventory of all supplies necessary to perform daily operations.
• Communicate closely with all departments to ensure a seamless guest experience.
• Establish, implement, and follow all emergency procedures.
• Perform any or all other duties as assigned by Guest Services Manager
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activates may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Requires a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a commitment to providing world-class service to the client, guests, and co-workers.
• A strong knowledge of personal computers is essential.
• Experience in all facets of providing guest services.
• Must be able to lead, motivate, and communicate effectively with others.
• Strong organizational abilities.
• Preferably two years in hospitality services or like environment performing like duties as Guest Services or Concierge’s supervisor.
• Must be able to read, write, and clearly speak English
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.