NG_Careers Northrop Grumman
A leading global security company, Northrop Grumman provides innovative products and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber security, and complex logistics to government and commercial clients.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work – and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Sector is seeking a Senior Principal Industrial Security Analyst/Contractor Program Security Officer to join our security team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in Dulles, VA and will directly support our new Futures team and report to the Space Sector Director of Security, SAPCO.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day security operation of the Special Access Program Facility (SAPF) to ensure compliance with the DoD Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, 5220.22-M NISPOM, Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), and related Industrial Security Guidance Manuals or Program Security Directives.
- Execute security requirements consistent with program DD Form 254 and SAP Security Classification Guidance (SCG)
- Maintain classified accountability and conduct annual Top Secret inventory of printed documents, media and classified equipment.
- Administer security indoctrinations, refresher briefings, and debriefings
- Responsible for accurate data input into an access control databases.
- Conducts and tracks completion of initial and annual SAP security education training and foreign travel
- Completes annual SAP self-inspection checklist and any corrective action plans
- Investigates SAP security violations and prepares reports outlining preventive actions taken.
- Bachelor’s degree and 9 years of related SAP security experience. Or, in lieu of a degree 13 years of additional education and/or related SAP security experience.
- Must have a U.S. Government Top Secret Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) current within 6 years, and be able to meet the special access eligibility requirements of DoDM 5205.07 Volume 2.
- Must have served in the role as either a Contractor Program Security Officer(CPSO); Program Security Officer(PSO); Program Security Representative (PSR) or Program Security Manager for 3+ years.
- Current counterintelligence scope polygraph
- Knowledge & experience with JADE, DISS, SIMS, or similar data bases
- Working knowledge of Special Access Programs to implement procedural and policy guidance
- Additional consideration for CDSE SAP Orientation course or CDSE SAP Mid-Level course completion
- Additional consideration for Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC)
Salary Range: $103,900 USD – $155,900 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.