Live Nation Entertainment
BOX OFFICE AGENT
Location: Toronto, ON
Division: Ticketmaster Canada
Line Manager: Box Office Manager
Contract Terms: Seasonal, part-time
We’re fans who help fans everywhere access the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else!), we’re enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want you on our team.
Excited for the return of live events, then look no further!
We’re adding to our Box Office team and are searching for individuals to fill several Box Office Agent roles in the Toronto area to service various events. This role requires flexibility with scheduling and is a part-time occasional position, based on event requirements.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Providing exceptional front-line customer service to ticket purchasers
- Conduct in-person ticket sales at the Box Office using the Ticketmaster Point of Sale system
- Working with Archtics and TM Host systems on a regular basis
- Balance and account for cash and credit card receipts from sakes transactions
- Organizing and distributing “will-call” tickets
- Fostering and maintaining a positive attitude towards the company and its activities
Our job descriptions evolve with our business need and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional duties as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Minimum of 1-year experience in sales and/or customer service
- Basic foundation and understanding of event ticketing
- General office and cash experience are preferred
- Ability to accommodate an extremely flexible and fluid work schedule
- Must be available for flexible working hours which includes evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Service oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Go-getter with the ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- A passion for live events – music, pop culture, arts and theatre, and family events!
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team.
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standard on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent.
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
We’re fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we’re enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a ‘Fan First’ mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the ‘Fan’ you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.