A successful candidate for the position of Security Officer will be required to perform and master the following security responsibilities.
- Make continuous rounds of the facility and grounds, investigate any suspicious activity, confirm doors are locked and lights are on
- Educate employees on safety and react as needed to safety
- Administer the Food Defense Policy to ensure there isn’t any contamination
- Work with Human Resources on various employee investigations
- Monitor security cameras and badge swipes
- Parking enforcement and access control for facility
- Coordinate with outside emergency response or law enforcement as needed
- Escort terminated employees from property as needed
- Officers are required to monitor grounds and facility entrances for long periods of time, checking employee IDâ€™s, registering visitors, etc…Â
- Coordinates traffic control, visitor registration, and directing suppliers, contractors, and delivery persons
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Follow Chobani safety procedures
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Idaho State driverâ€™s license
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions
- Ability to frequently stand, sit, walk, push, pull and lift required
- 1-3 year of security, law enforcement, Military, Corrections or Public Safety Experience
- CPR and AED Certified is preferred
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Willingness to be flexible to support the needs of a 24/7 production facility
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Email etc.)
- Report Writing Skills (Prepare Daily Security & Incident Reports) Â
Chobani is a food maker with a mission of making high-quality and nutritious food accessible to more people, while elevating our communities and making the world a healthier place. In short: making good food for all. Â In support of this mission, we are a values-driven, people-first, food-and-wellness-focused company, and have been since Hamdi Ulukaya, an immigrant to the U.S., founded the company in 2005. Â We produce yogurt, oatmilk, dairy- and plant-based creamers, ready-to-drink coffee and plant-based probiotic drinks. Chobani yogurt is America’s No.1 yogurt brand, and itâ€™s made with only natural ingredients without artificial preservatives.
Chobani uses food as a force for good in the world â€” putting humanity first in everything we do. Our philanthropic efforts prioritize giving back to our communities and beyond: working to eradicate child hunger, supporting immigrants, refugees and underrepresented people, honoring veterans, and protecting the planet. We manufacture our products in New York, Idaho, and Australia. Chobani products are available throughout North America and distributed in Australia and other select markets. For more information, please visit www.chobani.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Â Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.
Nearest Major Market: Idaho
Nearest Secondary Market: Twin Falls