- Manufacturing Project Engineer (Level 2) - Palmdale, CA
- U-2 Technical Publications Quality Assurance - Level 2 - Palmdale, CA
- Regulatory Document Management - Level 2 - Palmdale, CA
- SCM Program Integrator (ADP Supply Chain), Level 4 - Palmdale, CA - Fort Worth, TX
- Skunk Works Software Engineer (Level 3) - Palmdale, CA
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company.
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
Our customers include both the U.S. Military and international governments and organizations. Our global reach and technical depth offer an endless amount of opportunities for up-and-coming cyber security professionals seeking a place to make their mark -or for seasoned cyber security professionals seeking their next career challenge. Join us and see where your Lockheed Martin Aeronautics journey will take you as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) you will join the Classified Cyber Security Team supporting Department of Defense (DoD) programs to ensure classified information systems meet cyber security requirements and government directives. In this role, you will leverage your technical skills to:
• Interpret the Joint Special Access Program Implementation Guide (JSIG) in determining technical Information Assurance (IA) requirements, conduct cyber risk assessment activities including vulnerability analysis, analysis of mitigation solutions and ensure proper security implementation of the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• Develop system documentation for information system authorization, security management, and continuous monitoring of both networked and standalone information systems.
• Ensure that selected security controls are implemented and operating as intended during all phases of the IS lifecycle.
• Provide “eyes on glass” security monitoring in accordance with DoD requirements by monitoring security infrastructure and security alarm devices for Indicators of Compromise(IOC)utilizing SIEM and cybersecurity toolsets.
• Perform hardware/
software configuration management, data integrity containments and investigations on IA related security events.
• Coordinate with cyber systems security engineers, system architects, and developers to provide oversight in the development of secure technical solutions.
• Participate in implementation of current and future security domains including those which may introduce new service areas (e.g. Cloud Computing, DevSecOps).
Possess an active DoD Top Secret security clearance, based upon a National Agency Check with Local Agency Check (NAC/LC) conducted within the last five years and access eligibility for Special Access Programs. Subject to routine government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information throughout their employment as required by the job.
A level 4 employee Typically has 9 -15 years of professional experience. MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN -This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Palmdale, CA Discover Palmdale.
DoD 8570 approved baseline certification for IAM Level I (ie CompTIA Security+, CAP, GSLC, etc.)
Experience leveraging security tools such as Splunk, Nessus, McAfee, Ivanti, ACAS, etc.
Experience as an ISSO implementing or managing cyber security requirements on classified systems under JSIG, NISPOM, ICD 503, and/or CNSSI 1253.
Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Windows Domain infrastructure (i.e., Windows Server 2016, Windows 10, Group Policy Objects, Active Directory, etc.)
Advanced knowledge/experience in the assessment of a comprehensive cybersecurity program to include risk management, reviewing system security plans (SSP)s and associated artifacts (e.g., POAMs, etc.), identifying secure system configurations (e.g., Win10, Server2016, RHEL7, etc.), reviewing system/network audits, and remediating cyber-incidents.
Experience with Azure/similar cloud environments or recognized cloud proficiency (CSSP, AWS, CSA, CompTIA Cloud+, CCSKor others)Experience using cloud security tool sets (i.e.Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Azure Defender)
Experience with configuration management products (i.e., Ansible, SCCM/MECM, Chef, Puppet, Blade Logic, etc.)
Possess DoD 8570 IAM Level II certification (i.e. CISSP, CASP, CAP)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.