State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Why this role is important to us
The ESG Data expert will provide client relationship management by understanding client’s ESG challenges and requirements and driving solution development to address these needs. This entails working with Client Service during the pre-sales processes, preparing & conducting demos, POC development, client training, and support. In addition, this role will also assist product with ESG data related activities including due diligence and analysis of various ESG data sets and frameworks. The successful candidate will require deep domain expertise of the ESG market datasets, and ESG integration into investment end-to-end workflows.
What you will be responsible for
• Data specialist matter expert on State Street’s Total ESG product offerings
• Consult with customers to determine their challenges and requirements
• Collects feedback from the field and provides it to Product Management
• Creates custom demo solutions for customers and prospective customers
• Understand the market, competitive forces and client direction, and make related product recommendations, to ensure the strength and competitive positioning of the ESG product portfolio
• Evaluate and work with 3rd party data vendors to evaluate various datasets and develop partnership
What we value
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, written, and oral presentations skills
• Proven track record in client relationship management
• Comfort with ambiguity and dynamic environments while understanding process and constraints of a large organization
• Demonstrate skills in problem assessment and resolution, collaborative problem solving in a complex setting
• Possess excellent communications skills within an organization, with clients and with industry participants
Education & Preferred Qualifications
• Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and lead team efforts
• Bachelor’s degree and an advanced degree in Business Administration or other related field
• Minimum of 3-5yrs of experience in client facing role in financial services
• Strong understanding of ESG investment workflows and ESG based regulations is required as well as good understanding of Financial markets, particularly Asset Management
• Proven ability to achieve results with the persistence and influence necessary to work effectively with a wide range of internal and external constituents
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee
- networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers