Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you looking to work in one of the most innovative and customer-centric e-commerce businesses on earth? Does joining a multicultural team sound appealing to you? And do you have a passion for learning and developing yourself and others? Then we are looking for you.
The Global Catalog Operations team is looking for new members to participate in auditing and correcting our product catalog. You will have the opportunity to impact and improve the customer experience and make it easy to shop on our sites globally.
Core responsibilities for this position include to:
• Review Amazon catalog for content quality, based on predefined guidelines.
• Thoroughly check product images and information to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data.
• Browse internal and external sources to improve product data.
• Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results.
• Work with project teams to write and test new operating procedures for new audit and data quality management tasks.
• Flexibility to meet business requirements & work on multiple languages if required.
• Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
o Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products.
- Portuguese at B2 or C1 level
- Fully-functional oral and written communication skills in English, upper-intermediate (B2) or Advanced level (C1)
- Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and product catalog information
- University graduate
- Ability to work in a high volume environment on daily basis
- Ability to make logical decisions while performing tasks even when provided information is ambiguous
- Ability to work quickly, decisively, and independently
- Ability to take initiative to identify and solve problems
- Proven track record in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
- Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills, and embrace non-traditional paths to achieve the required competences. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1300 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements.
Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.