Sr Admin Assistant
The Senior Administrative Assistant provides support to meet the business needs of company Executives. Under moderate supervision, this job is meets the daily requirements of Executives and various other office needs, including operational tasks, organizational duties and office-wide coordination efforts.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Serves as primary administrative contact for Executives, working across all lines of business and with external agencies to answer questions and resolve administration-related issues.
- Provides support for daily Executive operations including meeting arrangements, travel and expenses.
- Coordinates overall office functioning through inventory checks, space scheduling, event planning, event execution and paperwork processing.
- Acts as a liaison between Executives and internal departments, ensuring effective communication and cohesion.
- Maintains Executive calendars, contact lists and provides ad-hoc support as needed.
- High School Preferred
- No Experience Required; 2+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Nuveen is the investment management arm of TIAA. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, listed equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future. For more information about the firm please visit our website at www.nuveen.com
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.