- Alpha Data Platform / State Street Analyst - Toronto, ON
- Housekeeping Associates, Bay Street - Equinox Fitness Clubs - Toronto, ON
- Client Service Excellence Project Specialist, Officer - Toronto, ON
- Azure Automation Engineer - Toronto, ON
- Client Services, Officer - Hybrid - Toronto, ON
State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
The role holder will be responsible for the oversight of the Transfer Agency client service team (A1’s, A2’s & Senior Associates), management of the client relationships and acting as a point of escalation for the team on any technical issues. They will ensure that policies and procedures are followed and that best practices are applied. They will continuously look for enhancements to create greater efficiencies and productivity within the team.
- Responsible for the final sign off on internal (e.g. NAV), client and investor reporting to ensure all fund activity is recorded accurately and in line with agreed Policies and Procedures Including taking full ownership on daily, cash and trade reconciliations.
- Oversight of the Transfer Agency team, managing key priorities on a daily basis, planning team work, managing team resources including recruitment of new staff.
- Building and maintaining client relationships through regular meetings, forums, ensuring effective communication and client satisfaction.
- Act as a point of contact for client escalation.
- Develop and implement key improvements on process, procedures and new policy changes into the department.
- Work with internal development on system enhancements to improve efficiency and productivity within the team.
- Promote a risk awareness culture within the team to drive the zero error policy.
- Proactively identify gaps in internal key controls and work with wider TA manager/director group to close gaps.
- Responsible for the effective management of the team and all associated HR Policies, performance and career developments.
- Participate in department wide training efforts – draft and deliver training course and facilitate ‘on the job’ training.