- Branch Associate Manager - Winston Salem Medical Park - Winston-Salem, NC
- Due Diligence Associate - Winston-Salem, NC
- Premier Banker - THRUWAY Branch, Winston-Salem, NC - Winston-Salem, NC
- Senior Operations Processor - Winston-Salem, NC
- Senior Fiduciary Specialist - Winston-Salem, NC
wellsfargo Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a diversified community-based financial services company with a vision to satisfy customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Trust Officer (Senior Fiduciary Specialist) on National Managed IRA Team in Trust Client & Advisor Services as part of Wealth and Investment Management. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Be the contact for all IRA Accounts for our Wealth Management clients
- Handle all aspects of IRA administration; including transaction processing, relationship management, Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) processing, account closings, account opening validation and customer service.
- Administer large and complex trust portfolio initiatives and deliverables within Fiduciary functional area and contribute to large scale planning
- Coordinate with business partners regarding investment management issues
- Identify issues and research across jurisdictions
- Create, enhance, and expand customer relationships
- Review and analyze large, complex business trust asset portfolio challenges that require an in depth evaluation of variable factors
- Develop new business through servicing customers and interaction with external resources
- Manage probate and trust estates following the death of an existing Wells Fargo client
- Oversee complex, unique needs of estates and trusts during the death settlement process
- Resolve moderately complex trust asset portfolio issues and lead Fiduciary team to meet servicing deliverables
- Consult with outside attorneys, accountants, and other Centers of Influence in managing and controlling risk
- Ensure that the probate estate or trust account is managed in compliance with the governing document, bank policy and procedure, as well as with statutory and common law requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Fiduciary Products experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- IRA experience including administration of complex transactional activity
- Administration and transactional experience with closely held assets
- Strong customer service experience
- Retirement or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) experience
- Strong knowledge of IRA concepts as related to distribution processing and tax reporting
- Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP)
- Experience working in high volume, transaction processing
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Solid problem solving skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Trust Application Experience (SEI, Clientlink, TMT, TMM, Gateway)
Salary range is determined by the location of the job
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NV-Las Vegas: 63,600-113,000 USD Annual
PA-Philadelphia: 69,900.00 – 124,300.00 USD Annual
DE-Wilmington: 69,900.00 – 124,300.00 USD Annual
TX-Austin: 63,600-113,000 USD Annual
CA-Long Beach: 69,900.00 – 124,300.00 USD Annual
MN-Minneapolis: 63,600-113,000 USD Annual
NC-Winston Salem: 63,600-113,000 USD Annual
May be considered for discretionary bonus and a sign-on bonus
$63,600.00 – $113,000.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo’s employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.