- Senior Consultant, Deutsche Bank Management Consulting (DBMC) - Assistant Vice President - New York City, NY
- Media Relations, Americas Businesses, Deutsche Bank - Assistant Vice President - New York City, NY
- Corporate Bank Technology Principal Auditor - Assistant Vice President - New York City, NY
- Americas Corporate Bank Non-Financial Risk Management Coverage Officer - Associate - New York City, NY
- Bank Regulatory Senior Counsel - Vice President - New York City, NY
Deutsche Bank is a tech-driven provider of financial services, offering corporate, investment, private, retail, and asset management products on a global scale.
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: New York, NY
The Corporate Bank is a recognized market leader in cash management, trade finance and securities services, and at the forefront in the provision of strategic thinking and the creation of global transaction banking solutions. You will work in Compliance with oversight responsibility for Deutsche Bank’s Corporate Bank Division providing direct coverage and advice to Corporate Bank personnel in New York as well as support coverage for all of the products with the Corporate Bank portfolio (Cash Management; Trade Finance; Trust and Agency Securities and Securities Services). You will coordinate with the product leads to provide comprehensive regulatory compliance coverage for all products in the Corporate Bank. The role will also involve assisting Senior Management with Compliance projects and ad-hoc requests to further strengthen the Bank’s Compliance.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
Return to Office:
At this time, all individuals present in the location must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- It is the Bank’s expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York office in accordance with the Bank’s hybrid working model
- Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other Corporate Bank Compliance Officers in New York, other control groups such as legal, divisional control, audit and business supervisory functions to ensure comprehensive and consistent coverage and that issues are addressed on a timely basis
- Manage and coordinate timelines of key deliverables and ensure efficiency in the implementation of new processes and initiatives across Corporate Bank and Compliance divisions
- Review, implement and advise on all aspects of the Corporate Bank’s Compliance Program: Policies, Training, Risk Assessment, Advisory, Examinations, Audits and Investigations/Reviews
- Advise and consult business lines and /product management on relevant federal banking laws, regulations and firm policies and procedures, including implementation of impactful regulatory change initiatives and advice on the development of new products
- Participate in Business and Compliance related governance and oversight forums as required
- Drive execution of domestic and international Corporate Bank Compliance projects and initiatives
Your Skills and Experience:
- Moderate experience providing compliance, audit, financial operations, project management or related experience
- The highest standards of integrity and ethical judgment
- The ability to manage to deadlines and drive projects to completion, and the skill to coordinate complex projects across variety of different business lines and a broad spectrum of compliance topics
- A strong working knowledge and/or desire and willingness to learn about Corporate Banking, applicable federal banking regulations, bank policies and risks
- Ability to provide real-time guidance to the Business on compliance matters including regulatory requirements and control solutions, and the ability to identify and escalate issues or transactions that pose regulatory or reputational risk
How You’ll Lead:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to connect with people in many offices within the Americas region and around the globe
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other compliance officers and control partners within the Americas region and around the globe
- Ability to make, support and defend difficult and complex regulatory and/or compliance decisions in a fast-paced environment
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.