- Customer Service Specialist - Shanghai
- HSCT Consumer and Shopper Connection Planning Manager - Shanghai
- automation & digitalization architects engineer - Shanghai
- Off Premise Manager - Shanghai
- IT Data & Analytics Engineer - Shanghai
Our vision is to craft the brands and choice of drinks that people love, to refresh them in body and spirit.
You will be part of a global privacy and cybersecurity team in a dynamic global business. The position is located in China and you will work with colleagues across the globe led by our Global Chief Privacy Officer.
The position requires a strong understanding of current and emerging data privacy and cybersecurity developments for the APAC region, with a focus on China, including identifying regulatory trends and their effect on business operations. You will work closely together with the Global Privacy Office, the local Leadership Teams and Functional Leads to prioritize, manage and embed privacy and cybersecurity into business processes and technologies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Guide the regional senior management on regional strategic and operational data privacy and cybersecurity compliance issues and escalate significant gaps to the Global Privacy Office
- Identify new data privacy and cybersecurity requirements and work with respective regional and functions on maintaining relevant associated records and controls mapping
- Develop and deliver employee training and awareness
- Support privacy risk assessments, incident management and processes for addressing data subject rights requests, including documentation, review and approval processes
- Develop and maintain relevant policies and procedures according to regional needs and ensure that policies and procedures are rolled out as appropriate.
- Develop, implement, maintain and provide region-specific guidance on the global privacy program
- Translate privacy controls for integration into technology that processes personal data.
- Create an environment for effective and efficient operations in accordance with our values, Code of Conduct and the Global Principles
- Ensure support and execution on any other task necessary to support the relevant territory
- Law Degree and/or advanced degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity or other relevant field
- Additional relevant certification (e.g., CIPM, CIPP/T) preferred
- Excellent English-language oral and written communication skills
- At least seven (7) years of professional experience with a focus on data privacy and protection matters
- Hands-on experience with global privacy, data governance and cybersecurity controls; data lifecycle; MarTech or AdTech; data analytics (AI/ML); and/or technology solution sunsetting
- Preferred experience / expertise in pseudonymization, anonymization and de-identification methodologies, digital commerce industry, handling data protection investigations
- Prior experience with complex and multi-disciplinary projects on an international scale.
- Fluency in one or more additional language is a plus
The Data Protection Officer / Senior Analyst is responsible for managing the Global Privacy program and will:
- day-to-day advice on privacy and cybersecurity compliance;
- inform and advise employees who carry out data processing regarding their obligations under EU data protection law;
- monitor compliance with data protection law and with the company’s data protection policies – including (i) assignment of responsibilities, (ii) training and “awareness-raising,” and (iii) related audits;
- maintain the Global Privacy accountability framework and associated documentation repository, as well as the privacy risks section of the compliance global risks framework repository.
- track and summarize emerging global privacy-related laws, regulations, decisions, opinions and other regulator guidance, benchmarking same against company practices and its Global Privacy accountability framework documentation.
- prepare key presentation, reporting or other materials to support the Global Privacy Office.
- populate contract, notification or other privacy-related documents as necessary.
- provide advice when DPIAs are conducted, and monitor the performance of DPIAs;
- serve as point of contact for data subjects regarding (i) individual rights requests, and (ii) all other issues related to their personal data;
- when requested by the Chief Privacy Officer, serve as point of contact for data protection authorities, cooperate with data protection authorities if contacted, and consult with regulatory supervisors where appropriate on any matter;
- monitoring compliance and investigation, tracking and resolution of security incidents, complaints and inquiries.
COMMUNICATION & TECHNICAL FOCUS
- Strong analytic capabilities, and written and oral communication skills. Attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent communications skills and experience communicating with senior managers.
- Experience in handling privacy incidents and assessing and mitigating risks;
- Robust project management experience
- Collaboration with a diverse team of stakeholders
- Business-minded, solutions-oriented with a pragmatic and creative approach.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven experience in leading and collaborating with diverse legal and business colleagues.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to handle high volume of work efficiently, recognize priorities, manage time effectively and meet deadlines
The key candidate attributes we seek are:
- Curious – Keep seeking, never settle.
Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
- Empowered – Make it happen.
True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
- Agile – Push for progress, not perfection.
There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
- Inclusive – Include, value, and trust each other.
We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
The position reports to the Global Privacy Office.
Short term – Minimal
Medium/Long term – 25%
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.