- CWM, PWM, Goldman Sachs Trust Company, Investment Officer, Vice President - New York - New York City, NY
- CWM, PWM, Goldman Sachs Trust Company, Infrastructure Team, Vice President - New York - New York City, NY
- General Utility Worker - Goldman Sachs - New York
- Cashier - Goldman Sachs - New York City, NY
- Global Markets Division - New York - Administrative Assistant - New York City, NY
goldmansachs Goldman Sachs
Like most financial institutions, Goldman Sachs specializes in several key areas, including mergers and acquisitions, investment research, securities and risk management, and technological innovation.
Job Title: Vice President, Content Analytics
Location: New York
About the Executive Office
The Executive Office plays an integral role in setting and advancing Goldman Sachs’ strategy and in supporting and enhancing the firm’s distinctive culture. Our goal is to provide our people, clients, shareholders and the broader public with information about the breadth of our global efforts, highlight our focus on delivering sustainable, long-term returns for our shareholders, and demonstrate our commitment to making an impact on the communities where we live and work and on society more broadly.
About Global Marketing
Led by the firm’s first Chief Marketing Officer, the marketing function at Goldman Sachs is backed by momentum and a broad imperative to unify the discipline, helping to codify a business-critical function seen as core to the firm’s future growth. As such, Goldman Sachs is focused on building out a data-and-technology enabled team of growth marketers, delivering value for the brand and the business. The organization will consist of a number of key COE roles in areas such as Brand, Media, Content, and Marketing Strategy, as well as marketing leads for each of our revenue divisions. Together, this team will collaborate to build a unified, scalable, and consistent approach to marketing the brand and its offerings. Our mission is to be a demonstrable force multiplier for the businesses we serve
Within Global Marketing sits the Content group, which is charged with representing Goldman Sachs to the public. They do this by:
- Driving the full lifecycle of content for the firm, including strategy and planning, publishing, distribution, analytics, measurement and technology
- Developing improved governance to ensure content is built for purpose, and can be leveraged across our full array of audiences and channels
- Incubating new content formats and products while seeking new ways to reach and engage different audiences
- Collaborating with content creators and editors-in-chief across the firm, uniting our commitment to innovation and experimentation in one of our greatest assets, our thought leadership and insights
The Vice President, Content Analytics will be responsible for developing a culture of performance across the content marketing organization, bringing a data-driven mindset to content decision making and providing actionable insights that drive business and commercial outcomes. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, collaborative, creative, analytical and user-centric thinker who will work alongside content producers and editors across the firm, providing hands-on service to design qualitative and quantitative research to drive our content business forward and grow the Goldman Sachs brand. You will work alongside a best-in-class leadership team, co-reporting to the Head of Strategy and Head of Content.
– Lead content measurement strategy, developing a strategic vision for measurement that anticipates business questions and empowers stakeholders to make decisions that are accurate and informed. Constantly challenge and revisit questions about what we measure, the methodology behind it, and the goals the data serves.
– Work with internal stakeholders to understand their needs, and propose data-first solutions fitted to their goals. Be a business developer and data evangelist, elevating the reach of the analytics practice across the firm
– Lead inquiry on content performance trends and audience preferences and behaviors
– Translate data findings into concise, actionable insights that can guide content development across all our lines of business
– Serve as a central point of contact for content producers and editors across the firm looking for a deeper understanding of content performance and audience behavior
– Build strong partnerships across the content, brand marketing, brand research, and paid media teams
– Explore and recommend new sources of data, analytics and reporting tools
– Work closely with agency partners
– Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience working in a data analytics role within media, agency or brand marketing team
– Expertise with performance analytics methodologies such as attribution modeling, regression analysis, and time-series analysis
– Data visualization proficiency with at least one major visualization tool, including Tableau, Power BI, Datorama, QlikSense or Oracle Analytics Cloud
– Ability to conducts a sophisticated analysis across a matrixed organization and present clear recommendations for a future-state strategy
– Experience with web analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics, Oracle or Google Analytics
– Ability to set up and analyze social media listening queries and Natural Language Processing engines
– Excellent communication and project management skills – ability to distill strategic insights into action items for non-technical audiences
– Knowledge of business, finance, thought leadership, and global economic environment a plus but not essential
– Strong leadership abilities – capacity to influence and inspire a team
– Proactive, team player with strong interpersonal skills and positive energy
– Entrepreneurial and an inventive problem solver; curious and passionate about all areas of marketing, media, content, and design
– Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment that requires exceptional attention to detail
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firm-wide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2022. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity