- NET Developer @ BNY Mellon - Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie
- Entry Level Reconciliation Opportunity - Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie
- Senior Representative, Reconciliation - Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie
- Senior Specialist, Corporate Operational Risk - Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie
- Intermediate Representative, Fund/Client Accounting - Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie
You can make a difference by working at BNY Mellon, where finance, technology and business intersect, to power the global financial industry.
BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Supporting the Corporate Trust Business of EMEA
To co-ordinate various Corporate Trust activities and provide high quality assistance to Manager and our CT EMEA business whilst providing office administrational support in accordance with relevant policies, procedures and quality standards.
- Managing the day to day running of an EMEA team of administrators in their support of the business, discussing and prioritising daily administrational requests with team supervisor to ensure all CT EMEA employees’ requests are dealt with in a timely manner, managing the escalation of outstandings and unresolved issues. Ensuring new user access to equipment and systems are appropriate to their role and responsibilities to enable them to perform their BAU tasks. Ensuring New Hires and Leavers are being progressed in line with start/leave date. Monitoring, highlighting and escalating approvals, recertification and/or deadlines for the various activities requiring action by our business.
- Manage the weekly BNYMellon Staff Movements report, *liaising with CT EMEA Business Managers/Business Manager delegate to ensure completion of relevant forms presented in a timely manner to CT Support Team.
- Manage team performance, productivity and training to increase team skill-set and competency.
- Creating and implementing the team processes and procedures, the write-up of all desk policy’s for team tasks to ensure consistency of process in line with policy procedures for control and audit purposes.
- Ensure due diligence of team whilst processing of all business travel, in line with CT and company policy procedures.
- CT UK Record Management Coordinator
Provide a robust process for end-to-end storage of department records. Support the CT EMEA business to ensure all department physical records, records stored on shared drives, recorded lines and email records are managed in line with CT and Company policy procedures
- Projects and Change Management
Manage all ad-hoc business projects as delegated by
- Act as a gate-keeper and point of contact with internal sources to ensure Team remains compliant with Company and Corporate Trust specific policies.
- Strong (internal) Client Focus, strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Good knowledge of all company policies and procedures to ensure the correct level of due diligence to enable business compliance
- Highly organised, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and deliver in an ever-changing environment
- Proficient in MS Office and Lotus Notes e-mail systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical thinker ability to investigate and problem solve.
- Confident, assertive with and the ability to effectively organise others
- Establishing good working relationships with business and business partners alike
- Trustworthy, ability to handle sensitive information discretely
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.