Salamander Hotels & Resorts
Salamander Hotels & Resorts is a hospitality company with a collection of luxury hotels and resorts.
Support the Sales, Catering and Administration operations by giving administrative support to the Sales and Catering Managers, answer incoming calls to Sales and Catering office, manage and assign group / catering leads to appropriate manager and handle the day to day operational responsibilities of the Sales and catering office. This position will support Resort Manager and Director of Sales and Marketing in VIP amenities and welcome notes and managing the VIP arrivals
- Performs various administrative duties such as filing, answering phones and taking messages, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, handling information requests, making travel arrangements, completing/processing expense reports, sending meeting notifications/reminders for recurring calendar obligations and other similar tasks.
- Performs clerical duties including typing, copying, and taking minutes at meetings, filing and creating filing systems for inbound business communications.
- Manage RFP partnership websites by updating content, Hot Dates, while daily review of new RFPs (Request for Proposal) and assigning to appropriate Sale and Catering Managers.
- Answers telephone and assists with information about the resort.
- Audit and complete group contract turnover checklist for each definite contract in preparation to handover to conference services.
- Handles departmental monthly expenses, balances checkbook, orders supplies, manage/order collateral and assigns purchase orders for direct expenses and merchandise.