- NetApp Engineer - College Park, MD
- NetApp Engineer - College Park, MD
- NetAPP Storage Admin - Rocklin, CA
- 100% REMOTE- Senior NetApp Engineer - USA
- Senior NetApp / NAS Specialist / Salta Lake City, UT ()100% ONSITE ),12 mth+ contract - Salt Lake City, UT
We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
“At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers, partners, and communities to foster a higher performing organization.” -George Kurian, CEO
Do you have a passion to push technology forward, help customers be successful, explore the latest cloud technologies, and communicate in a compelling manner?NetApp is looking for you to join our Cloud Heroes team.The team consists of experts in public cloud technologies who work closely with customers and partners to make their cloud journeys successful. We develop reference designs for new solutions, train sales teams, work with technology partners, speak at events,and provide input to product teams to improve services.
- Develop new solutions and create associated enablement tools such as automation scripts, reference designs, videos, blogs etc.
- Work with customers pre and post sales to ensure their success
- Train technical sales and services teams
- Present to customers and partners at industry events
- Influence technology strategy for current and future projects communicating strategic directions to management for adoption
- Broad experience with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud as well as cloud operations tools
- Experience with cloud native application development and technologies
- Customer-centric approach: Interact frequently with customers to understand requirements and act as a customer advocate to product planning
- Understanding of cloud customer trends, use cases, technologies, and buyers
- Demonstrated ability to lead a high-impact technical engagement with a customer/partner
- Established ability to build a predictable plan, effectively estimate work completion and identify key performance indicators
- Demonstrated ability to get things done
- Ability to lead across business unit teams and have strong influencing skills at the Senior and Executive levels
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- The tasks you will be responsible for are often unstructured and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- You will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope and scale requiring in-depth evaluation
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions
- You must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties
- Limited supervision and direction is provided, as this individual can operate and drive strategic results without boundaries and set priorities independently
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor, influencer, and subject matter expert
- To be successful, you must demonstrate favorable results through regular leadership and influencing others
- Often acts as a mentor to both senior and junior engineers
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience and cloud certifications
Did you know…
Statistics show women apply to jobs only when they’re 100% qualified. But no one is 100% qualified. We encourage you to shift the trend and apply anyway! We look forward to hearing from you.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world’s biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.
U.S. Residents Only: In accordance with NetApp’s Policy, all U.S. employees of NetApp must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they work at a Company location or remotely. If there is a reason preventing you from receiving the COVID-19 vaccination, you must request and be approved for one of the legally acceptable exemptions and reasonable accommodation must be established.
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Architecture, Developer, Application Developer, Cloud, Technology, Engineering