State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Why this role is important to us?
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
Who are we looking for?
You should have experience in the areas of in Accounting, Finance, Asset Management Services or Custody. 4-6 years of related experience including previous staff management or client relationship management experience is preferred.
Your new team
The Client Conversion Services team is responsible for planning, testing, and the execution of client conversions to State Street Corporation. The Client Onboarding and Conversion Officer primary role will be to support accounting, custody conversions and business onboarding activities for both new client relationships and expansion of existing relationships.
Your new role
As a Client Onboarding and Conversion Manager, Officer you will
- Proactively manage risk at the project level; feel fully accountable for all steps of the workstream project
- Oversee the effective coordination of activities between multiple departments within State Street, including our global offshoring partners
- Assist in the remediation of client service issues through closure
- Be responsible for reviewing staff level work, as needed
- Participate in the resolution of project issues
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to staff
- Work on and gain expertise in internal State Street back office applications such as GTM, IIP, SMAC, GSMAC, MYVIEW, IBS, Hogan
What we value
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree – undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, with a strong academic background.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in related accounting or finance field preferred
- Basic understanding of Accounting, Custody, Fund Administration
- Basic understanding of Sub-Custody and International Markets, Securities, Cash Transaction Processing protocols, knowledge of global market processing requirements
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Experience with conversion or transformation projects is preferable
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Demonstrates strong project management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Demonstrates an ability to be a leader within their team, as well as be a leader amongst your peers
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, which includes excellent time management skills
- Fluent command of English and top quality communication skills
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street:
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer