- Senior Alpha Business Analyst, State Street Alpha, Vice President - London
- Portfolio Oversight and Control - Trade Administration, State Street Global Advisors, AVP - London
- Senior Application Developer, State Street Global Advisors, Assistant Vice President, Onsite - London
- State Street Global Advisors, Global Head of Liquidity Risk, Managing Director - London
- ESG Investment Strategist, State Street Global Advisors, AVP - London
State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Financial Engineering, Mathematical Finance or other relevant area.
- 7+ years of experience (AVP) / 5-7 years of experience (Officer) / 3-5 years of experience (Sr. Associate) / 0-3 years of experience (Associate) with prior trading support, fund accounting or trading experience
- Proficient understanding of SQL.
- Familiarity with industry software providers to promote platform interoperability (i.e. Bloomberg PORT, CRD, BRS Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, Factset, Fidessa Minerva, Eze Software, etc.) (preferred)
- Advanced working knowledge of financial instruments including Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives and Combinations.
- Customer service mindset motivated to resolve customer concerns quickly and thoroughly
- A team player who demonstrates a positive, collaborative, solution-based thinking
- Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Process oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to translate highly technical information into clear and concise business language
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, globally structured environment with the ability to work outside of normal working hours to support 24/5 global coverage
- Hands on experience with the Charles River IMS application (required for Officer/AVP)
- Experience with Salesforce (preferred)
What You Do
- Apply frameworks for categorization, prioritization and escalation to all inquiries/issues for consistent service.
- Follow a streamlined operational process for receiving and resolving service requests with a sense of urgency
- Create, document, and track the status of requests through closure in a centralized workflow tool for data quality and process transparency
- Proactively communicate accurate and timely information to clients and stakeholders about open service requests/issues
- Partner with clients and stakeholders to resolve production issues with clearly identified short- and long-term solutions and timelines