Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
As a Regional Business Support Partner for Employee Services, you will work with Site Lead(s) and operations managers within the Americas/EMEA/APAC regions to deliver projects, process improvements, and develop new process solutions. The role is responsible for a wide range of activities including (but not limited to) crisis management (during unforeseen events), delivering critical projects at short notice, acting as a conduit for engagement-related initiatives for all collocated teams, management of office space, supporting local teams in the organization of social events, and handling adhoc queries and escalations in a fast-changing environment.
Key job responsibilities
• Perform hands on project management such as development of project plans, scheduling and planning, monitoring and status reporting against planned deliverables, benefits and milestones, resource and program tracking, development and management of risk, issue and action logs.
• Crisis management in response to sudden and significant negative events impacting employees and delivery of operations.
• Partner with real estate team and operations managers to effectively and efficiently plan office space.
• Collaborate with operations teams to ensure alignment and consistency in engagement activities planned across all onsite teams.
• Organize regular social events for onsite teams.
• Manage purchase orders for services solicited from external vendors
• Track and report out on headcount.
• Handle general queries and escalations.
• Use own initiative to develop or improve project management processes and tools. Ensure project tools, best practices and lessons learned are documented.
• Build and maintain successful partnerships with global Employee Services teams, HR stakeholders and key business sponsors across the Americas/EMEA/APAC
• Influence stakeholders outside your direct area of responsibility to ensure Project execution.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 3+ years of relevant experience in Project Management.
• 3+ years of office management.
• Experience managing stakeholders in cross-functional projects.
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment where not all processes and procedures are clearly defined. Agility to change directions quickly as needed.
• Positive, proactive and always able to exercise great judgment.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
• A self-starter, able to prioritize and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Visio.
• Experience with HR processes and programs.
• Experience within core central HR specialist functions: e.g. Onboarding, Compensation, Benefits, Stock, employee lifecycle services.
• Certified Project/Program Management credentials.
• Experience leading global program initiatives and/or process improvement efforts.
• Ability to diagnose problems, identify root causes, develop and drive appropriate solutions.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.