MUFG Union Bank, N.A., is part of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the fifth largest financial group in the world.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
Job Summary: The Office Assistant role in the Global Financial Crimes Division of MUFG Bank, Ltd. (“GFCD”) will report to the Execution Team Lead for the Governance and Oversight Team within the GFCD Project Management Office (“PMO”) and Transformation team. The Office Assistant will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the site activities on behalf of the Las Colinas/Dallas Site Director. This Office Assistant will provide support by being the primary point of contact and coordinator of all of the office activities listed below as well as to support onsite Managing Directors with their administrative needs. This individual will collaborate with various levels of management and internal Financial Crimes and non-Financial Crimes functional groups.
- This individual will be the Las Colinas/Dallas site primary point of contact and coordinator for all site activities supporting the Site Director and will be responsible for responding to all questions in all areas of responsibility outlined below.
- Conducting building/site tours for new joiners and first time onsite employees
- Landlord relationship management and coordination
- Package/mail oversight and management
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies (e.g., kitchen/pantry and office)
- Parking pass tracking, administration and coordination with landlord
- Be familiar with and will coordinate updates to the floor plan (neighborhoods)
- Building/floor access management and coordination
- Provide guidance regarding the Employee Building Access Request (EBAR) Form – direct to appropriate individual for approvals
- Coordinate employee badge mailings and pick-ups at the site (for the floor (MUFG) and the building (landlord))
- Coordinate with the MUFG Technology group on the following:
- Video conferencing
- Printer maintenance services coordination (e.g., when printers need maintenance and/or replaced, need toner, paper etc.)
- Technology services (e.g., computer monitor install, maintenance)
- Facilities Coordination (e.g., Iron Mountain/Transwestern/Varispace)
- Coordinate Iron Mountain shredding and recycling bins on floors,
- Building trash removal frequency, Furniture needed, repairs etc.
- HVAC/ temperature control
- Coordinate formal events such as GFCD leadership workshops on premises, networking and training events (e.g., reserving site training room, arranging catering, obtaining temporary building passes)
- Las Colinas Welcome Guide maintenance/updating and circulation
- Site Continuity of Business Activities
- Ensure proper signage is posted and updated accordingly (e.g., Fed/State/Local signs)
- Coordinate emergency fanny pack distribution
- Liaise with landlord regarding emergency fire drill frequency and timing
- Liaise with landlord on building evacuation plans and drills
- Will be the fire warden for the floor
- Site Communications
- Distribution of landlord notices for site events
- Creating ad hoc email communications for social and volunteering events and site updates as necessary
- Maintain site email distribution list
- Have knowledge of and be able to address questions/actions on the MUFG Engage seating reservation tool as well as the building Fitness Center run by the landlord
- Provide administrative support to onsite Managing Directors
- Managing calendars, scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms, reserving offices
- Booking travel
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in related job
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong multi-tasking skills and time management skills are critical; must have ability to manage a number of different and often conflicting objectives, projects or activities at one time
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required
- Full time in office
- Fluent in Japanese is a plus but not required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.