At Edwards Lifesciences, every heartbeat matters.
• Support Installation and perform administration functions for the Informatica MDM architecture/platform within AWS Environment. Support configuration of Informatica multi-domain MDM platform.
• Support design, configuration and development of Informatica MDM and its custom objects. Own technical deliverables including the codebase.
• Support development of “data models”, and define MDM rules for best matching algorithm, configure identity matching and workflows.
• Support implementation of master data management processes including master data attributes, survivorship, Product master onboarding, enrichment sources, bulk upload, data quality validations and golden records publication.
• Participate and contribute to data source identification, data mapping, functional design and detail design.
• Ensure MDM development adheres to best practices and reference architecture and exceeds quality metrics and SLAs.
• Develop proof of concept prototypes for next-generation master data management, data quality and integrity assessment toolsets.
• Participate in testing activities at all levels to include (test plans, test cases and test scripts), support fixes as necessary •
• Work with various IT stakeholders for reviews and approvals as necessary.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems & Mathematics or a related discipline;
• 6+ years of experience in Information Technology or related Field
• 3+ or more years of experience developing and implementing Master Data Management (MDM) solutions with at least 2 years on Informatica MDM.
• 2+ or more years of experience in configuration of MDM tools based on specifications. Expertise on Informatica MDM Multi Domain Edition
• 2+ or more years of experience with Informatica MDM Hub Data modeling & Data Mapping, Data validation, Match and Merge rules, building and customizing services.
• 2+ or more years of experience in integrating external business applications with MDM hub using batch processes and SOA.
Good to have:
• Informatica Certifications (IDQ, BDQ, MDM Hub Administrator, Hub Developer, Informatica Developer)
• Experience with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) Edition
• Good understanding of Java/ Java script.
• Good understanding of integration with MDM. (e.g. SOA/TIBCO, ETLs (Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Cloud services), Event Driven Architecture, Data integration).
• Exposure to Data Quality, Data Architecture and MDM best practices and processes. Working knowledge of Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) is desirable.
• Full lifecycle development experience.
• Exposure to Hierarchy Management, Data Modeling, Workflow, Informatica Web UI, Informatica User Web UI, Match & Merge, Inbound/ Outbound Integration, Dashboards
• Experience working in more than one End to End Implementation project.
• Experience working in HCP master data domain and/or Supplier master data domain and/or Item master domain implementation in at least one project.
• Good Leadership Skills.
• Excellent documentation and interpersonal relationship skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives.
• Experience with Agile framework and DevOps.
• Strong written and verbal communication including the ability to communicate to various levels of audience or to explain complex or technical matters in a manner suitable for non-technical audiences.
• Fluent in English.
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control.