- Investment Bank Auditor - Assistant Vice President - Jacksonville, FL
- Credit Officer - Investment Bank - Analyst – Associate - Jacksonville, FL
- Credit Officer – International Private Bank Americas - Analyst - Jacksonville, FL
- "DUPLICATE" Loan Operations - Associate - Jacksonville, FL
- Compliance Strategic Portfolio Program – Quality Assurance - Assistant Vice President - Vice President - Jacksonville, FL
Deutsche Bank is a tech-driven provider of financial services, offering corporate, investment, private, retail, and asset management products on a global scale.
Job Title: Credit Officer – Investment Bank
Corporate Title: Analyst
Location: Jacksonville, FL
In an increasingly complex environment, risk management is emerging as a sought-after place to build a career within the Banking world. Risk at Deutsche Bank is relied upon to help shape the strategy of the organization and the wider industry agenda. As a Credit Analyst you will be joining Deutsche Banks’s world-leading Investment Bank lending platform and providing support for portfolio management. You will partner with front office and other risk teams to monitor the financial performance of a diverse portfolio of counterparties which is especially important in the current volatile and uncertain market conditions.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Return to Office:
- It is the Bank’s expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Jacksonville office in accordance with the Bank’s hybrid working model
- Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor a portfolio of assigned counterparties as well as relevant financial/market developments in cooperation with front office colleagues
- Regularly analyze credit standing of the Bank’s counterparties to ensure safety and soundness of the Bank’s lending activities
- Determine and maintain internal credit ratings and other risk metrics of the assigned portfolio
- Provide training and guidance to junior credit officers particularly with respect to credit analysis as well as policy and regulatory adherence
- Ensure credit approval documentation is consistent with policies and applicable regulations
Skills You Will Need:
- A degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics, relevant work experience, and/or higher-level education a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to work with a variety of different teams and professionals
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.