- Service Manager - Chesapeake, VA
- Service Manager - Manassas, VA
- Service Manager - Tidewater, VA - Chesapeake, VA
- Service Manager - Manassas, VA
- Diesel Technician $5,000 Sign on Bonus - Richmond, VA
At Cummins, we believe people should feel continuously challenged and engaged, making meaningful contributions and growing in their careers.
Administration Manager (Fixed term contract – six month secondment)
Administration Manager – Fixed Term Contract – Pooraka
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Administration Manager to join our dynamic team in Pooraka, Adelaide. This is a relationship focused leadership role, managing employees, internal stakeholders and external customers.
The Pooraka branches services multi-market product applications – automotive, on/off Highway, mining, power generation, agricultural and marine.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Lead the initiative to make Cummins the first choice of customers.
- Develop employees and provide opportunities and feedback that enhance employee career growth.
- Establish positive and professional working relationships with key stakeholders and maintain client satisfaction levels.
- Coordinates reporting for the branch.
- Coordinates facility management, including assisting with maintenance and contractor management requirements.
- Take responsibility for payroll and branch financial matters.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Demonstrated leadership experience including previous experience in managing and leading teams – ideally within a similar industry
- World class communication skills – with the ability to adapt your style to different audiences accordingly
- Committed to providing exceptional service to our customers and offering customer-centric solutions
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and ability to build relationships that foster credibility, trust, and cooperation
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Strong finance and budgetary knowledge and skills
Compensation and Benefits:
Annual Salary commensurate with experience. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews. Safety equipment / PPE and uniforms provided and a range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
We are proud to be recognised as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for All Women. Click here(link to our work180 page: https://au.work180.co/employers/cummins-australia) to check out our Benefits
Job GENERAL MANAGEMENT
Primary Location Australia-South Australia-Adelaide-Australia, Pooraka, Adelaide BR 440
Job Type Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt – Experienced
Job Posting Jun 5, 2022, 6:48:13 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Organization Distribution Business
Req ID: 220003VS