- Sr Director Health Equity Value Creation - Remote - Minnetonka, MN
- Data Analyst II - Remote - Minnetonka, MN
- Workforce Delivery Senior Representative - Remote - Minnetonka, MN
- Sr. Administrative Assistant, Project Administrator in Minnetonka, MN - Minnetonka, MN
- Sales Support Rotational Program - Minnetonka, MN - Minnetonka, MN
UnitedHealth Group, the parent organization of UnitedHealthcare and Optum, is one of the world’s leading diversified health care companies.
UnitedHealthcare is a company that’s on the rise. We’re expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
This position will either be office based in the Minnetonka, MN office or a Hybrid model of office based and home based with in a reasonable commute to Minnetonka.
- Work to grasp the complexities, interrelationships and conceptual themes among problems and issues in the UHC Finance Department
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in conjunction with budgeting and forecasting process Contribute to ad hoc reporting for projects that drive efficiencies and savings and ultimately increase bottom line profitability
- Execute timely & accurate data sourcing, validation, analytics, and reporting
- Contribute to the development and maintain financial reports that clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and variances to plan, forecast and budget
- Maintain reporting for the analyses of business and financial metrics as well as performance measures
- Contribute to producing clear, well-formatted reports that communicate a succinct, compelling message for stakeholders
- Gain an understanding of any applicable CMS Guidance related to Part D
- Act as subject matter expert on pharmacy Network Performance fees
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or equivalent degree
- 2+ years of progressive financial planning and analysis experience
- Knowledge of fundamental financial concepts and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint). Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Position is office based in Minnetonka, Minnesota and open to a hybrid (office / work at home) model
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- 2+ years of Public Accounting
- Hyperion Essbase
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Assertive, self-starting personality with a customer service attitude
- Performs work in a self – directed manner and works well with less structured, more complex issues
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locatins require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.