- Manager Supply Chain 2- CA/ AZ/ Dulles, VA/ Remote - Dulles, VA
- Supplier Performance Specialist 2/3 - Dulles, VA - Dulles, VA
- Principal Global Supply Chain Cybersecurity Lead - Redondo Beach, CA - Dulles, VA
NG_Careers Northrop Grumman
A leading global security company, Northrop Grumman provides innovative products and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber security, and complex logistics to government and commercial clients.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work – and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
- Coordinate calibration of items that are being shipped out or received back from Calibration supplier
- Update quality database for tracking inspection measuring and test equipment (IM&TE) and ensure IM&TE is properly labeled and tracked
- Ensure IM&TE is properly labeled and tracked in the quality database
- Checking status of records on Sharepoint, network drives, and other intranet locations to review data for conformity
- Communicate with QA manager daily on status of initiatives, any significant issues in the work center, and any programmatic quality concerns for assigned work area.
- Make updates to documentation (procedures, instructions, training materials, etc.) at the direction of manager or process owner
- Manage the configuration of documents through CM-provided database (Windchill)
- Enter and track procurements of miscellaneous goods using the Costpoint ERP database
- Manage tooling and material allocations using the TIPQA quality database
- High school diploma/equivalent
- U.S. citizen
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Fluent in use of Microsoft applications and ability to learn new computer programs/applications easily.
- Excellent technical writing skills are required
- Good communication and teamwork skills are mandatory
- Strong work ethic and good attitude – it should be evident from output of work that the best possible effort was given.
- Previous experience working in ISO-certified company
Fluent in use of TIPQA, Costpoint, or other database applications
Familiar with Jira, Confluence, and other software applications
Agile certified scrum master or trained in agile business practices
Salary Range: $20 USD – $34 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.