- National Account Director, Optum and UnitedHealth Group - Bridgewater, NJ
- Sr Executive Admin Technology Group - El Segundo, CA - El Segundo, CA
- Pediatrics Medical Assistant, Reliant Medical Group - Auburn, MA
- Family Practice Nurse Practitoner - Reliant Medical Group - Leominster, MA - Leominster, MA
- Nurse Practitioner - WellMed Medical Group - North Texas Practice Support Operations - Dallas, TX
UnitedHealth Group, the parent organization of UnitedHealthcare and Optum, is one of the world’s leading diversified health care companies.
This role is temporarily remote. Training is conducted virtually from your home. This role is an onsite role and once training is completed, you will transition to work in the office in the future.
It’s that time, isn’t it? You’re ready for the next step forward and an opportunity to build on your skills. And it just so happens that there’s never been a better time to become a part of the team at UnitedHealth Group. Today, more and more people are turning to our global health care services organization because we’re leading the way in innovative ideas and quality. Here’s where you come in. As part of our fast-paced operations team, you’ll help ensure that we bring on new members comprehensively and accurately. You bring your energy, we’ll provide the training, resources and opportunities you’d expect from a Fortune 10 leader.
This position is full-time (36 hours/week) Monday – Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday 8am – 12:00pm Friday (during peak seasons, 8:00 am – 4:30pm on Fridays). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 601 Visions Parkway Adel, IA 50003.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Enter new plans into system
- Work with QA for any changes needed
- Create documents for new plans
- Update plan changes
- Update documents as needed
- Monitor Open Enrollment
- Monitor system change reports and update system
- Assist in other projects as needed, which could include emailing and/or calling current clients for updated info
- Assist with audits of information in all systems utilized
This is a challenging role with serious impact. It’s a fast paced, intense and high volume operation where accuracy and quality are essential. You’ll need to be focused, learn fast and contribute quickly as well as communicate effectively.
Positions in this function are responsible for accurately building and maintaining client plans and plan documents utilizing our software.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent years of work experience
- 1+ year of experience in a related environment (i.e. office, administrative, clerical, customer service, etc.) using phones and computers as the primary job tools
- Experience computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday 8am – 12:00pm Friday (during peak seasons, 8:00 am – 4:30pm on Fridays). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
- Reside within Adel, IA
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Prior eligibility/enrollment experience
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we’re presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn’t imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you’ll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You’ll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you’ll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: data entry, insurance plans, open enrollment, system updates, information audits, plan changes, QA, document managementt, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, #RPO