- Senior Consultant - CBO/CIS - Insurance CST - Insurance - Atlanta, GA
- Service & Support Consultant - San Diego, CA
- Commercial Lines Account Executive - Houston, TX
- Commercial Lines Account Executive - Austin, TX
- Commercial Lines Account Executive - Overland Park, KS
Epic Insurance Brokers and Consultants
Title: Senior Administrative Supervisor
Location: Melville, NY
The Senior Administrative Supervisor will manage the enhancement of office workflow procedures and organization efficienciences of 6 offices (no travel).
- Implementation and management of office document efficiencies utilizing leading technology mail processing systems.
- Development of operational procedures and practices to create office efficiencies.
- Strong ability to learn new technology and systems.
- Facilities Maintenance Management – Coordinate with vendors to support office maintenance
- Office event planning – organizational and creative skills needed for all event planning.
- Supplies management
- Backup for phones when reception is on vacation.
- Contributes to a team effort by assisting in other related areas as needed
- College degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience as an office manager.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of insurance is preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be flexible
- Ability to remain pleasant and helpful to customers and co-workers when busy.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (needs to be comfortable with Excel).
- Ability to learn new computer systems
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted ” Best Place to Work” in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy, Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs (Trips!).
EPIC embraces diversity in all its various forms—whether it be diversity of thought, background, race, religion, gender, skills or experience. We are committed to fostering a work community where every colleague feels welcomed, valued, respected and heard. It is our belief that diversity drives innovation and that creating an environment where every employee feels included and empowered, helps us to deliver the best outcome to our clients. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.