- Box Office Assistant - Citizens Bank Opera House Boston - Boston, MA
- Pizza Cook - Citizens Bank Park - Philadelphia, PA
- Platform Manager - Citizens Access - Westwood, MA
- Citizens Pay Process Engineer (Experience Owner) - Johnston, RI - Westwood, MA
- Operational and Strategic Support in Citizen Security and Justice Consultant - Washington DC
firstcitizens First Citizens Bank
First Citizens Bank is a full-service financial institution with nearly 550 locations nationwide.
- The Enterprise Risk Control Assurance Officer (CA Officer) serves as key member of the Second Line of Defense (2LOD) and is responsible for determining compliance with the Company’s Enterprise Control Testing Policy and Control Standards, through independent testing or other assessment techniques. This position will be part of a team that performs independent testing/validation of internal controls, as well as provide review and challenge of testing performed in the First Line of Defense. A high level of interaction is required with business units and associates at all levels of the organization.
- Assist with defining, implementing, and continuously improving a risk-based program for independent control testing activities which meets company standards
- Develop procedures to independently monitor and evaluate controls, including transaction testing
- Create and manage control evaluation coverage plans and metrics, including testing approach and scoping/sampling techniques, and determining the testing procedures and scripts are adequate to meet testing objectives.
- Provide holistic review and challenge of control assessments
- Perform risk-based testing activities that independently evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls
- Exhibit high attention to details in identifying, aggregating, and communicating issues and control gaps to appropriate stakeholders.
- Display interpersonal and negotiation skills to articulate results/conclusions of control testing activities and communicate to key stakeholders across the organization
- Contribute to the development of reporting, including Regulatory updates, senior management reporting, and governance committee reporting
- Demonstrate an understanding of enterprise and operational risk, control testing methodologies, and related regulatory and compliance standards.
- Continuously develop subject matter expertise in control evaluation activities.
- Contribute to ad-hoc assignments/special projects.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to effectively lead and engage the team in executing control assessment activities (e.g. review and challenge, controls testing).
- Assist with the creation and delivery of any Control Assurance process training for business units, as necessary.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships within related business units to ensure a collaborative approach to quality control assurance management.
- Support professional, proactive communications with other business units and senior leadership.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years of experience in Financial Services, Enterprise Risk Management, Operational Risk Management, Compliance, Audit, Finance, or Accounting OR High School Diploma or GED and 8 years of experience in Financial Services, Enterprise Risk Management, Operational Risk Management, Compliance, Audit, Finance, or Accounting
- Strong business knowledge of financial services and controls testing
- Understanding of Risk Management/Operational Risk Management and Internal Controls testing methodology
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint & Word) required
- Ability to handle complexity and ambiguity
- Proven track record building strong relationships across multiple business functions
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict
- Well-developed leadership skills
- Strong research skills and analytical capabilities
- Ability to produce work with limited oversight
- Ability to change and grow in a dynamic environment
- Works well independently and within a team dynamic
- Strong interpersonal skills in a professional office environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior time management skills, with ability to effectively prioritize
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Advanced degree (e.g., MBA, etc.) and/or other professional qualifications (e.g.: CPA, CIA, etc.)
- Experience working with a GRC application