- Enterprise Sandbox Data Governance Manager - Middle Office - Tempe, AZ
- Senior Software Engineer - .Net - Tempe, AZ
- Senior Software Engineer- SDET - Tempe, AZ
- Senior Software Engineer - .Net - Tempe, AZ
- Operations Manager - Arizona Legal Services - Consumer and Small Business Banking Operations - Tempe, AZ
wellsfargo Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a diversified community-based financial services company with a vision to satisfy customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant in Commercial Banking as part of the Operational Risk Control team supporting Business Continuity Planning.
This role will work with other Resiliency Officers and Business Resiliency Coordinators within the Commercial Banking Lines of Business to provide oversight and guidance to ensure effective implementation and execution of enterprise guidelines, ensuring viable resiliency plans for the business groups supported.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure business continuity plans for lines of business supported are implemented, documented, exercised and maintained in a timely manner
- Review and analyze key risk indicators and develop action plans as needed
- Collaborate with Resiliency Officers (ROs) in Commercial Banking and Business Support Consultants in Enterprise BCRP (Business Continuity Resiliency Program) to monitor business specific risks and evaluate the adequacy of risk mitigation strategies
- Escalate plan deficiencies and risk items as needed to the Business Resiliency Managers of the lines of business supported
- Provide assistance to mitigate risks and findings identified by Enterprise Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (EBCRP), Wells Fargo Audit Services or regulatory agencies
- Assist with as needed, on demand at times, duties with Enterprise Incident Coordination Center and Clearing & Settlement
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience executing risk monitoring programs that align with business objectives and define repeatable process and quality metrics
- Collecting disparate risk elements, investigating sources of risk and generating a cohesive risk analysis
- Experience performing risk assessments that identify strengths and weaknesses of a given program, focusing on areas warranting on-going risk monitoring and establishment of effective controls/ mitigations, working with the line of business team
- Excellent communication skills and experience collaborating with cross-organizational groups and functions
- Critical thinker, self-directed with ability to influence change and drive to learn about business objectives, functions and products
- Demonstrated project management skills with a track record of quality deliverables
- Current program certifications from EBCRP and/or Disaster Recovery Institute (DRII) or Business Continuity Institute (BCI)
- Working knowledge of Commercial Banking businesses, products, strategies and organizational structure
- Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with senior executive-level leaders
- Working knowledge of ORS and key enterprise risk management tools (RCSA, TRIMS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of BCP enterprise risk management programs
- Experience developing business resiliency and recovery strategies
- 550 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC
- 1150 W Washington St, Tempe, AZ
- 800 Walnut St, Des Moines, IA
- 2975 Regent Blvd, Irving, TX
- 4101 Wiseman Blvd, San Antonio, TX
- 600 S 4th St, Minneapolis, MN
- 1 N Jefferson Ave, Saint Louis, MO
- 299 S Main St, Salt Lake City, UT
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.