- Lifestyle Coordinator - Rocklin, CA
- Maintenance - Level I - Apple Valley, MN
- Membership Specialist - Lake Gaston - Littleton, NC
- Front Desk Clerk - Big Pine Key, FL
- Sales Admin-Resident Activities - Palm Desert, CA
Equity Lifestyle Properties
ELS owns and operates manufactured home communities, RV resorts, and campgrounds across North America.
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Front Desk / Office Assistant in Dennis, Massachusetts.
What you’ll do:
Our Front Desk Clerks and office assistants provide exceptional customer service to facilitate excellent and memorable guest and resident experiences.
Your job will include:
- Act as the property liaison and provide guests and residents with information, responding to questions in person and over the phone.
- Process payments and deposits.
- Run reports and submit maintenance request forms to ensure office efficiency.
- Partner with your Property Manager and communicate frequently to address inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Prioritize customer satisfaction, address conflicts and solve problems promptly.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn new systems.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.