- Corporate Receptionist for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon - Arlington, VA
- Banista (Banana Attendant) for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon - Arlington, VA
- Data Engineer, WW Amazon Stores Finance Technology - Arlington, VA
- Core Talent Leader, Amazon Entertainment, GME Talent Experience Team - Arlington, VA
- Corporate Counsel, Amazon Business - Arlington, VA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform.
The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
This role is a work from home positions within the Republic of Ireland.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Language: Fluent Italian and English
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact centre environment would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
- Process improvement awareness and experience.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application, Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.