- Part Time Security Shift Supervisor at BNY Mellon - Pittsburgh, PA
- Security Guard at BNY Mellon - Pittsburgh, PA
- Dreyfus/Mellon - Senior Portfolio Analyst - Pittsburgh, PA
- Inter. Rep, Middle Office - Pittsburgh, PA
- Senior Loan Administrator - Pittsburgh, PA
You can make a difference by working at BNY Mellon, where finance, technology and business intersect, to power the global financial industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Applies expertise and judgement in providing quality, and occasionally complex client service and support to internal and external clients on a daily basis for Foreign Exchange transactions , including phone interaction, problem resolution, transaction processing (i.e., STP, manual), reconciliations and accounting services, and updates to client accounts in a timely manner.
- Performs a variety of operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client FX transactions and instructions and interpreting and handling exceptions. Investigates and corrects errors in client accounts.
- Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation.
- Responsible for reconciliations, including reconciling cash breaks, position differences, and gathering and compiling FX Trade data.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for client service teams and executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations. Provides product knowledge, market nuances and requirements and technical assistance, as necessary. May review and check work of other Client Processing Support staff and help resolve escalated issues.
- No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced Client Processing Support staff, as needed.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work. This role sits within the middle office team of FX operations.
High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Bachelors degree preferred. 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. The ideal candidate will have experience with Custody Bank operations.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.