- Training Specialist II - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Component Engineering Lead VELYS - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Sales Analytics Administrator - DePuy Synthes - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Clinical Account Executive - (Ft. Lauderdale/Palm Beach, FL) - Biosense Webster - Palm Beach Gardens, FL - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Sales Administration Coordinator, US Commercial Power Tools - DePuy Synthes - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Johnson & Johnson
Cutting-edge science, digital technology, and new ways of thinking are improving how people are cared for around the world, and Johnson & Johnson is at the forefront.
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Sales Administration Coordinator for Commercial Power Tools in Palm Beach Garden, FL.
DePuy Synthes, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
The Sales Administration Coordinator position is a key role in supporting the US Commercial Power Tools Organization. This role is responsible for providing support to the US Commercial Team. Key focus areas supported include, but are not limited to, Administrative, Data Analytics, Product Management, Tracking and Health Care Compliance.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Know and follow J&J/MD policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility.
- Complete training in area of responsibility. Training is required for changes in existing policies and procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies and procedures. Complete periodic re-training in areas as required.
- Provide diverse administrative and subject matter expert support to Power Tools Leadership. May support one or more Sales Leaders and their respective areas/regions.
- Summarize and interpret key findings and develop reporting tools that provide actionable data to the Power Tools organization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Commercial teams (Marketing, Sales, Contracts, Technical Services, HCC, Legal, Finance, Supply Chain, Distribution) to drive growth in commercial programs.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation to include meeting notes, preparation of guidance documents, and process flow charts; managing project scope; resolving daily priorities; performing process training; ensuring efficient and timely delivery of project tasks; and maintaining third-party relationships.
- Analyze and resolve customer eligibility, listing and exclusion requirements and IDoc errors.
- Perform compliance monitoring activities and maintaining supporting documentation for audit purposes.
- Maintain policies and procedures in partnership with Commercial partners.
- Look for creative solutions to improve inefficient processes
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Make decisions in support of the Power Tools organization and interact with all levels of the workforce including business partners, customers, affiliates and faculty.
- Frequently consults with business partners and field sales on function-specific policies and procedures and prepares communications, and presentations.
- Support continuous improvements of current processes and creation of new capabilities to meet future needs of the team and the business.
- Maintenance of appropriate paperwork, data entry, organization of department files including presentations, spreadsheets, documents and reports.
- Assist Power Tools management when necessary with communications, presentations, custom reports and quota assignments.
- Collect data for analysis, coordinate order placement and communication with field office personnel.
- Attend company sponsored courses/training as required to maintain skills and professional development
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred focused on business.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of two (2) years of business experience is required with a discipline in Sales, Marketing, Finance or Business Administration.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required. Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new software applications in the development of effective tools.
- Demonstrated analytical experience and ability to interpret large data sources into business requirements.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, strong data mining capability, experience using Alteryx, Tableau, and similar data blending & visualization tools.
- Direct experience in field sales force design and/or operation support of a field selling organization.
- Direct experience with deployment and process improvement.
- Familiarity with medical device terminology.
- Experience or familiarity with mapping software.
- Customer Service, Commercial Operations and/or Sales Operations experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to perform in a team environment
- The ability to take initiative, be results oriented and manage multiple competing deliverables simultaneously.
- Advanced analytical skills and computer software proficiency.
- Proven ability to assess business impact across different functions is required.
- Strict attention to detail and follow-up skills are required.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens-4500 Riverside Drive
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)