Equity Lifestyle Properties
ELS owns and operates manufactured home communities, RV resorts, and campgrounds across North America.
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Mail Room Clerk in N Fort Myers, Florida.
What you’ll do:
The Mail Room Clerk assists with the regular recording, sorting and distribution of mail for property residents.
Your job will include:
- Receive mail and verify the receipt of packages and delivery requirements.
- Assist residents with the receipt of packages.
- Sort through mail, verify addresses and deposit into appropriate mail boxes.
- Research incorrectly addressed mail to find proper addresses.
- Forward mail to alternate addresses when appropriate.
- Distribute company information into mail boxes when required.
- Distribute keys to residents.
- Obtain forwarding labels from residents.
- Maintain a professional and courteous attitude at all times.
Experience & skills you’ll need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.