State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the following:
- Provide direct technical trading floor application support to our SSGM business partners
- Troubleshoot/analyze and triage application and trading issues
- Monitor application environment for issues
- Assist in the maintenance and deployments of trading applications
- Work in a 24×7 environment
- Ability to work and co-ordinate with multiple remote teams
- As a Subject Matter Experts on coordinating and supporting major vendor application such as WSS, Global One and Fidessa.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- At least 4 years of technical analyst role in a financial institution.
- Strong Knowledge of Unix /Bash scripting
- Good knowledge of Oracle, Sybase and MS SQL
- Knowledge of Foreign Exchange/Equities/Securities Finance business process flows
- Ability to work independently and excellent problem-solving skills is a must
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, work with schedules / resources while remaining focused on team goals
- Experience supporting large scale, 24/7, real time mission critical systems
- Passion to experiment and learn new Technologies
- Deep level expertise in instrumentation, customization and usage of modern monitoring toolset such as Dynatrace and Geneos.
- Working knowledge of Middleware (MQ Series, etc.), and J2EE applications
- Outstanding coding, debugging and analytical skills: Core problem solving skills, ability to analyze available data and potential solutions, eliminate possible solutions and select an optimal solution