goldmansachs Goldman Sachs
Like most financial institutions, Goldman Sachs specializes in several key areas, including mergers and acquisitions, investment research, securities and risk management, and technological innovation.
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services.
In your function as a PWM Philanthropy Advisor you will be responsible for the development, implementation and execution of GS philanthropy strategy, working closely with UHNW clients within the APAC region, with a specific focus to Greater China.
Your responsibilities cover:
– Adaption of global approach to philanthropy services to Greater China specific needs and implementation of a structured philanthropy advisory process focussed on the needs of UHNW clients.
– Systematic development of business pipeline (PWA education/client events)
– Establishment of thorough knowledge base and thought leadership (research/access to academics, etc.)
– Generation of business results: revenues generated by clients involved in philanthropy services
The successful candidate should have:
– Industry experience: wealth management, segment focus UHNW, philanthropy with experience in advising UHNW families on how to manage or structure their philanthropic engagements
– Greater China market/NGO experience
– Be creative and have strong social and presentation skills.
– Be flexible and resilient to stressful situations.
– Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin is a must-have for this position. Cantonese is an advantage.