Salesforce brings companies and customers together in the number one Customer Relationship Management platform.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Location: Munich (Germany)
Secondary: Germany (Düsseldorf, Berlin, Frankfurt), Austria, Switzerland
Duration: 12 months
Salesforce.com is looking for a working student to join a growing Talent Ecosystem team in Central Europe. Talent Ecosystem is an important program to inspire people to be trained on the salesforce technologies and to be part of the salesforce Ecosystem. Together we want to drive awareness, volume, and communities close to markets to attract, certify and to place talents at our partners, customers and salesforce itself.
The role will report into the Academic Program Lead in EMEA Central and will work closely with all members of the team but also with a wide range of further internal and external stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced student with strong networking, technical, relationship-building and communication skills to join the most innovative company in the high-tech industry. You will be part of and work in an amazing team, where teamwork and collaboration is fostered by all, across borders and groups.
- Working with Talent Ecosystem stakeholders, including PR, Marketing, Alliances and Channel, Sales and many more.
- Be part in the continuous development of an Ecosystem University Roadmap and Playbook to increase salesforce presence within universities plus evaluate ways how to best integrate salesforce into university syllabus.
- Create presentations and resources from various types for Academic Ambassadors to include Salesforce into the syllabus.
- Work on salesforce training tools (Trailhead) to enable our Ecosystem around all possibilities to be part of the tech-economy as well as which skills are needed and how to get.
- Work and run the a strong Talent Ecosystem Academics Community involving all key internal stakeholders but also external such as partners, customers, universities.
- Review existing Talent Ecosystem Programs globally and come up with recommendations for the Central region.
- Master studies in an analytical discipline such as business administration, economics, finance, engineering, computer science, commerce, etc.
- 1+ years experience (previous internships will be appreciated) in business operations, programs or business development, project management or sales readiness, in a high tech environment. Combination of these an advantage.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel required, Salesforce.com experience an advantage
- Must be able to network across the company
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and quantitative approach to solving problems.
- Strong organisational ability, experienced in planning and managing a systematic approach
- Proactive, creative and innovative thinker.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful.
- Highly collaborative style and desire to learn and develop
- German and English proficiency is a requirement, additional languages a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.