NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a top 10 global IT services provider with 130,000+ employees in more than 50 countries.
Req ID: 186461
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Systems Administration Specialist to join our team in Noida, Uttar Pradesh (IN-UP), India (IN).
• Excellent skill to manage and resolve Windows 2012/2016/2019 OS issues
• Working knowledge of backup tools
• Experience in handling file servers and share permission.
• Active Directory handling experience
• VMware basic skills
• MS Clustering (Windows Server 2012, 2016 , 2019) , HBAs and SAN technology
• Windows Patching
• Managing Server Hardware.
• Perform installation, customization and the maintenance of the operating systems, and system software products in support of business processing requirements.
• Provide technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations
• Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing Wintel based servers, working front line request tickets, and implementing changes.
• Performs requested changes, interfacing with team members and other professional staff.
• Provide in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develop solutions
• Prescribe system backup / disaster recovery procedures and direct recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components
• Understanding of Asset management.
• 24×7 rotation shift oncall.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: System Administrator, Cloud, Consulting, Technology