Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you ready for the next step in building your career as a leader, innovator, industry expert and collaborator? Since launching in the U.S. in 2015, Amazon Business has expanded to eight additional countries and reached $25 billion in worldwide annualized sales, more than half of which are from third-party sellers.
In the U.S., our two fastest growing customer segments are public entities and enterpriseswe serve 45 states, 90 of the 100 largest cities and counties, and many other public entities. In addition, more than 80 of the Fortune 100 companies currently use Amazon Business, including Citigroup, Intel, Cisco, and ExxonMobil. For more information, please visit amazon.com/business.
Are you ready to work with colleagues that will inspire and challenge you to have fun, work hard and make history? Are you ready to help unlock a $2 trillion (yes trillion) business opportunity for Amazon? We may have a role for you…
The Amazon Business (AB) Seller marketplace team is driving the next wave of growth for our Business Customers’ (Enterprise and SMB) purchasing needs, by innovating across a broad spectrum of functions including expanding selection, offering competitive prices, improving world-class delivery, and providing exceptional convenience. We are disrupting the status quo by delivering new, efficient purchasing solutions from individual proprietors, to small-medium businesses, to global organizations (and everything in between).
Role & Responsibilities
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Enterprise Sales Executive to recruit & develop Sellers within our Tech & Office 3P Seller segment. The ideal candidate will have experience in sourcing Tech & Office supplies, and knowledge of key requirements for a wide spectrum of end users including K-12 and university educational environments, as well Commercial and Public Sector.
In this role, you will:
• Collaborate with Amazon Business Category teams to create and execute a selection expansion approach to delight our end customers; recruit and develop a book of our largest B2B 3P Sellers; drive account strategies to enable our Sellers to maximize growth via Amazon Business; and innovate new business models with Sellers and Customers to build breakthrough business opportunities for Amazon Business.
• Develop strategies and business direction within the Segment, in partnership with internal teams to drive growth and meet Customer needs.
• Create a clear value proposition for selling to Amazon Business Customers, making the best use of Amazon Business features
• Our Sellers are our Customers, and we want you to bring a passion for their success to this role, with a focus on helping them launch effectively, steadily increase their business, and improve their experience selling with Amazon Business.
- Meet or exceed team quotas, revenue targets, feature adoption goals, and operational metrics designed to deliver superior value to our Customers.
- Develop and execute cross-functional concepts for major new GTM capabilities, such as pricing, services capabilities, or major seller partnerships, and work cross-functionally to implement and operationalize these breakthrough ideas.
• Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting seller business performance and communicate the Voice of the Seller internally as an input into product development and process improvement.
This role can be located out of any of the Amazon Business locations in the United States, which includes Austin TX, Boston MA, Arlington VA, Chicago IL, New York NY, Tempe AZ and Seattle WA.
- 8+ years B2B of sales and business development experience, preferably including e-commerce channels
- 3+ years industry experience working with leading technology or office brands, enterprise IT OEM’s, national distributors, VARs, and/or MSPs
- Large account and territory management focus, such as B2B Sales pipeline management, business development planning, key account management, and/or joint business reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree/MBA
- Proven ability to manage to quotas and goals across a territory with different sizes of accounts at different stages in account lifecycle (prospecting to long-term growth)
- Effective C-Level communication skills and ability to drive cross-organization, multi-stakeholder programs
- Performs key account planning to drive in-year results and long-term initiatives together with customers
- Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools, including Salesforce (or other CRM) and Excel for reporting and making business decisions
- Familiarity with selling on Amazon and tools in Seller Central, or with other e-commerce marketplaces
- Takes initiative to identify opportunities, and can constructively advocate and innovate on behalf of the customer
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.