State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Who we are looking for
Someone who will assist with accurately and efficiently SFTR Regulatory Reporting requirements across the in-scope GM Products.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM’s number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients’ portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in the capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As SFTRRegulatory Reporting, Officer you will
- Analyses and monitors systems and processes for SFTR regulatory compliance requirements.
- Day to day BAU Coverage.
- Responsible for the day to day oversight of the SFTR State Street reporting obligations.
- Understands the work flows associated with regulatory reporting supporting the team in Hyderabad where necessary.
- Oversight and validation of daily regulatory reporting reconciliations.
- Adheres to operational procedures and demonstrates a thorough understanding of the department’s oversight responsibilities – reviews / revises department procedures in line with workflow requirements.
- Completes projects related to the oversight function and completes appropriate documentation where required.
- Completion and review of Hyderabad processes and procedures.
- Monitor internal controls and implement procedural changes to mitigate risk and improve group efficiencies.
- Completion of daily tick list and supporting documentation.
What We Value
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work under pressure.
- Strong computer skills including competence in Excel, Access, and Vendor reconciliation tools ( Duco )
- Strong positive attitude, prepared to take initiative and seek responsibility. Proven record of achievement
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant experience in Business/Financial Services industry
- Experience in the financial industry, preferably with a background in Regulatory Reporting
- Securities Lending experience a plus
- Must be able to work as part of a team to ensure all work is completed within designated timeframes
- Must be able to multi-task and reprioritize as time critical issues arise
- Strong attention to detail in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills and a client service oriented attitude and interpersonal skills to support clients and issue resolution
- Expert knowledge around identifying and creating process improvements
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.