firstcitizens First Citizens Bank
First Citizens Bank is a full-service financial institution with nearly 550 locations nationwide.
- Provide credit analysis/underwriting for new lease transactions and ensure it is conducted efficiently and timely within existing policies
- Handle a variety of transactions, some of which require complex and unique structures
- Assist sales representatives with prescreening and structuring transactions for prospective lessees
- Hold due diligence meetings / conference calls with customer CFOs or other financial management as required
- Assist in the negotiation of lease and third-party assignment documentation
- Decision making within credit limit authority and making recommendations on credit requests above existing authority
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in credit underwriting with a bank or commercial finance company.
- Experience in credit underwriting of Technology and Industrial assets is preferred
- Ability to analyze financial statements and other pertinent credit information and make credit decisions or recommendations
- Strong writing and verbal skills required
- Experience with spreading financial statements
- Ability to calculate an interpret financial ratios
- Ability to engage across functions and clearly communicate reasons why decisions were made
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with multiple talks and deadlines
- BS degree required, preferably with a major in Finance or Accounting. Master’s Degree preferred
- Technical skills in financial statement analysis, risk analysis and legal contract requirements.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with executive management, customers, attorneys, and peers