NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a top 10 global IT services provider with 130,000+ employees in more than 50 countries.
Office 365/Azure Developer
How You’ll Help Us:
Our clients need digital solutions that will transform their business so they can succeed in today’s hypercompetitive marketplace. As a team member at NTT DATA Services, you will make these digital solutions come to life. You will routinely deliver elite solutions to clients that will impact their products, customers, and services.
How We Will Help You:
You will also help us by viewing this opportunity as not only a job, but also a chance to grow your career. As a Microsoft Gold partner with over a dozen ‘Gold Competencies’, and several ‘Silver Competencies’, not to mention our Azure Expert MSP status, we will use our unique partner status to equip you with the skills you need to deliver. Whether it is providing you with training in new technologies or helping you get a new Office 365 or Azure certification, we will help you grow your skills so you can continue to deliver increasingly valuable work.
Why the Role Is Important:
Through your efforts, we will deliver a complete and effective Office 365 and/or Azure experience. Your experience will allow us to address the specific technical issues faced by our clients. You will also enforce proper programming practices and ensure that developers are providing a product that meets our standards. Finally, leveraging both technical and interpersonal skills, you will ensure that we are delivering exactly what the client needs and expects.
Once You Are Here, You Will:
- Collaborate with other NTT developers to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions in SharePoint online, MS Team and Power Apps/Power Automate, and/or Azure.
- Perform systems review, design, configuration, testing, debugging, support and write documentation.
- Develop and support cutting-edge Microsoft Cloud solutions and integrations with other systems and applications.
- Work with business partners/business analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to design, develop, test, and release features.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Support Agile teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through continuous delivery to production.
- Regularly mentors and reviews work of less experienced team members.
- Initiates corrective action to stay on project schedules.
- 3+ years’ experience in Office 365 Administration, Governance, Information Protection
- 3+ years’ experience in Sharepoint (2016, 2019, Sharepoint Online)
- 3+ years’ experience in MS Teams
- 3+ years’ experience in Power Apps/Power Automate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Relevant MS Certifications
- Cloud Native experience
- Experience with React.JS
- Experience writing customer facing technical documentation
- Experience with Team Foundation Server, Git, Azure DevOps
- Experience working in all phases of application development
- Experience with application testing, and debugging
- Experience troubleshooting application errors
- Experience in Azure custom development and deployment
- Experience in Azure solution architecture
- Lifelong Learner. You are always seeking to improve your technical and nontechnical skills.
- Team Player. You are someone who wants to see everyone on the team succeed and is willing to go the extra mile to help a teammate in need.
- Listener. You listen to the needs of the customer and make those the priority throughout development.
Job Segment: Testing, Solution Architect, Developer, Cloud, Sharepoint, Technology