Giant Eagle is more than just a supermarket. After more than 80 years in the business, we still see ourselves as the local neighborhood grocery store.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Provide products and service that meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times, and abide by the Company’s Common Purpose “Together, we improve people’s everyday lives and well-being.”
- Manager the cash flow of the store by tracking register and safe balances daily to identify and resolve problems, minimize losses and maximize the store’s profits.
- Prepare accurate daily and weekly cash and sales reports and maintain on site as required by company policy.
- Delegate work assignments for the office and service center to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Maintain records and paperwork according to state, federal, and Company regulations.
- Perform the duties of a Head Cashier in the event of a vacation or extended absence of the Head Cashier.