Signify is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work.
We’re looking for a I2M Project Support Officer to join our Business Hue Connected PMO in Shanghai.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a I2M Project Support Officer, you’ll be responsible for
in providing support towards the PMO to develop, implement and maintain programme and project management structures and tools to enable effective management and delivery of our program and projects across the organization. You will also contribute to ongoing development and continuous improvement of our programme and project capabilities.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Reports to I2M Project Office Manager in Business Hue Connected
- Product management support
- 12 NC application and master data in SAP
- Input (master data) of line chart.
- Spec collection for artwork design
- MIP tracker
- PMO Data Analytics: responsible for maintaining the BBSC for our business.
- Quarterly first year sales report
- Financial project reporting
- KPI management and reporting
- Jira, Clarity analytics reporting
- Compliance checks – document management, clarity, timewriting
- Program management support
- Key MCRS support (monthly review and Hardgate etc. )
- SIM file maintenance
- Program change management
- Action list follow up
- Project clarity code creation
- Project entry templates
- Project status overview
- Document management
- Project management storage and templates
- Storage and retrieval
- IT tools:
- Key user for several tools
- Access management
- Provide training
- D egree in related field such as project management, business studies, management studies etc.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Good analytical skills
- A good command of English
- Creative, Flexible and hands-on.
- Self-supporting, get things done, driving for result
- Ability to work under stress and ambiguity
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees!