- State Street - Quant Research Analyst - Global Equity Beta Solutions (2-6 yrs) - Bangalore, Karnataka
- State Street - Senior Analyst - Trading Analytics (3-8 yrs) - Bangalore, Karnataka
- State Street - ESG Quant Research Analyst - ESG Investments (3-8 yrs) - Bangalore, Karnataka
- State Street - Quant Research Analyst - Active Quantitative Equities - IIT/NIT - Bangalore, Karnataka
- State Street - Quant Research Analyst - Active Quantitative Equities - IIT/NIT (2-6 yrs) - Bangalore, Karnataka
State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Basic Purpose of Job:
Portfolio Administrators are responsible for all operational duties for a set of portfolios within an investment strategy. Portfolio Administrators work with internal and external groups to ensure accurate and timely delivery of data on each portfolio.
Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
- Supervision and first line management of all Portfolio Administration Associates
- Meeting all stated Service Level Expectations
- Plan and coordinate non-standard activities
- Focuses on personal development and continuing education
- Possesses strong problem solving and resolution skills
- Provides manager with feedback and suggests improvements on performance of team. Contribute to process improvement initiative
- Able to assume responsibilities for all funds and tasks within the group
- Act as first level escalation point of contact to Portfolio Management, Relationship Management, Performance
Measurement Group, Compliance and Custodian inquiries for assigned portfolios
- Oversight daily cash, position and price reconciliations between our internal accounting system and external record keepers
- Be a subject matter expert to assist internal reconciliation teams with researching and resolution of reconciliation exceptions between SSgA and the external record keepers
- Gathering data for all monthly management reporting
Education and Experience
- MBA finance / B.com as an educational qualification.
- Knowledge of investment accounting.
- Pursuing certification like CFA, FRM etc is an added advantage
- 6 plus years’ Custody & Accounting experience on related investments is an added advantage.
- Flexible to all the Shift timings
- Strong System experience, specifically with spreadsheets, databases, and portfolio accounting/trading systems.
- An ability to motivate others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and industry deadlines.
- Strong problem solving and motivational skills.
- Demonstrates strong leadership through motivation of the team