- Market Data Vendor Manager - State Street Global Advisors, Vice President - Boston, MA
- State Street Global Client Management, Professional Development Program(PDP)-Senior Associate - Boston, MA
- State Street Global Advisors Investments Professional Development Program - Boston, MA
- Business Analyst, State Street Global Advisors, AVP - Boston, MA
- Global Head of SPDR ETF Marketing, State Street Global Advisors, Senior Managing Director - Boston, MA
State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Who we are looking for
This is an Officer position in a custody-only client service team. Responsible for managing the client service relationship daily operations of small to medium sized custody-only clients and supporting the onboarding process for new clients and accounts. Responsible for the day to day management and successful long-term relationships of assigned accounts as well assisting peers in offshore locations.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Officer you will
- Receive & assess client and internal inquiries
- Respond to inquiries timely within SLA
- Monitors/manages resolution (accuracy, timeliness, completeness) with internal teams
- Works with client to drive improvements, e.g. STP rate
- Source and prepare all data and inputs required for client and custom reporting, internal reporting, create client KPI, publish reports
- Attend regular client calls (service / project reviews, service remediation plans), and/or client board meetings as requested
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Problem solving
- Ability to Communicate Effectively
- Able to build relationships with internal teams
- Focus on the client
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with SMAC/GSMAC functionality
- Knowledge of trade processing flows
- Prior experience communicating with clients
- 3+ years in client service or custody role
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.